Friday, August 3, 2012

MY MORNING PLAYLIST...

  • Nneka - Vagabond in Power (V.I.P)
  • Micheal Kiwanuka - HomeAgain
 

  • Adele - Someone like you
  •  Cold Play - Paradise 
  •  The Fray - How to save a life
 

  • Michel Telo -Ai Se Eu Te Pego

  •  Gotye -sombody i used to know
Morning, am busy trying to make myself a cup coffee  before i rush to work ,why cant i make just like the one i usually have at FIFIS ,perhaps the procedure is not in me.The above songs are my morning giant cappuccino ,its a playlist that i listen while am on my way to work ,it helps trust me,it keeps me fresh all day ,i would remember this time where i forgot myself and thought i was Gotye ,where i was busy singing somebody i used to know to Jullie my colleague.
Am sure you will love the playlist...DO NOT IGNORE LISTEN..

0 comments:

Post a Comment