Friday, August 31, 2012

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN (kFC) TANZANIA WANTS YOU..

A crime i tell you ,perhaps i should arrest them for it ,how could they be this wanted and pretend like they don't care ...Heeey you wake up and not be bias i tell you..
I managed to visit a nearby country just because of one thing, Chicken.. Stupid right? Hell no..you just cant conclude that way , its not just a chicken i tell you its KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken.)

My Salivary glands are over working now , mmmhh look at that weird granny on the KFC logo ,what a sarcastic smile that portrays (bring your money Kid).
Despite loving KFC i have a problem that really disturbs me and my lads , Why do we have to go to a nearby country(Kenya) for KFC? Whats wrong with this people? Halloooo ...we also want Chickens and not only just chickens but KFC .
That magic box will do (a piece of chicken, a Colonel Burger, Regular Chips, Regular Mash and Gravy and a 350ml Drink)
I know some of you would say "oohh this idiot is such a food monger"  oh yeah if that's what you think of me then its right ,but call me a food monger only for KFC otherwise you will get a heavy punch.
In Nairobi KFC has done it all ,opening few branches like at The Junction Shopping Mall 2nd floor , and there more places like Kimathi Street and Galleria Mall in Karen.
In Tanzania empty , empty ,empty ,but why KFC ,we eagerly all want the services ,especially me and my lads .We really need one please..
Bring the fancy looking place to my country too,bring the taste of chicken to my home ,after few beers with my lads that full bucket of chicken will do. come on....
But waiting till you bring the service i think it will take a while ,but here we come +254...Kentucky Team Mongers.
By Issah QM Msongo
Photos:A.Onyango

6 comments:

  1. The service of KFC is really good, but the food is healthy? I can't promise.

    buy runescape accounts

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE CAN I GET THE PHONE OF A KFC MANAGER IN TANZANIA,PLEAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can get a job at any KFC restaurant in Dar ex salaam Tz, inbox me at ceciliajulius96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get a job at any KFC restaurant in Dar es salaam, Tanzania
    Contact me please
    nek.nyalaga@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I get a job at any KFC restaurant in Dar es salaam, Tanzania
    Contact me please
    nek.nyalaga@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete