Thursday, June 13, 2013

Top Things Girls like in a guy..

 
Many women have a similar list when it comes to the "perfect" guy, after few chat with my close friend Anne here is what she told me she like's from a guy!!

  • Good morals
  She appreciates any man who understands and practices his ethics - i.e. he knows it is wrong to cheat, he respects the value of family and friends, would never steal or commit any crime, etc. girls don't want to be with a guy who will pressure them to do something they don't want to.


  • Cooking skills!
    believe it or not, a guy who -tries- to cook and will go to great lengths to at least help out in the kitchen is beyond the sexiest thing ever.This is funny and bit unfair i told Anne,i only know how to prepare popcorn..guess i have lost the chase..

  • looks!!
 Funny part about girls,despite all the facts looks is among a major choice,i told Anne nowadays looks don't matter and she tortured me with that look that says "what do you know about girls?"..

  • humor
    She says,"this demonstrates to a woman that as a companion, the guy is just light-hearted fun person to be with. a guy who doesn't take himself seriously is less likely to be snobbish, uptight or a bore to be around. 
  • close with his family
 She emphasized on this,men we should all know most girls love a guy who loves his family,doing so you will build much trust and love,the will make her believe that you can be loving and close to her family too..

  • being you :)
    if you're completely yourself (the most honest and bare you can possibly be without being boastful or egoistic) - you are one of a kind and very few girls can possibly resist that.This is a hard one for those friends of mine that pretend to know everything or the price tag lads..
  • courage
Girls never want cowards,(generally being firm about morals and beliefs - and not backing down when you need to defend them in cases of great adversary).

  • friendliness
nothing warms your heart more than a significant other that is friendly to all your friends, family and any one he crosses paths with! again, illustrates that he is a good person overall. Love her friends,her family,your friends ,your family and get all you want...

  • a passion for something
 Sasa,this i where some guy lose points ..girls love a guy with passion for something,not only about your career,not necessarily an obsession ,you might be a banker but deep down you have that passion of photography,model,designer..you dont trust this try asking guys like Pedaiah Swank John .


  • a great conversationalist
    if you envision being with someone for a long time, you have to be able to talk to them about absolutely anything. be it politics, religion, sex, etc. all the "dangerous" areas of conversation should be open to you as couples, and as a good boyfriend you should not be easily offended or troubled by the differing views your potential girlfriend might have - just simply learn and develop your relationship through the various ideas you both have.
  • a sense of self-awareness (be sure of who he is and what he wants)
    you can interpret this as confidence in who he is. it demonstrates immense maturity, and means he will not be swayed by the opinions of others. it's important to us as women because after starting a relationship with you as a guy, we need to be sure that you will stick by us to the very end and will not give up simply because someone thinks differently.

  • kind-heartness / a genuinely caring personality
 Its known that most girls love the naughty guys persona , but sincerely those are wrong believes from the pretty nice guys,it's true to say that women genuinely don't appreciate a man who is abusive, controlling or loud. a person who cares is one whose love will last a long time.

  • Remember the Little things..
Try this and see magic,girls love guys who remember the petty things ,her birthday,day she has to see her doctor or her parents anniversary,things that she forgets..and yet you remember...trust me you will emerge his hero..

2 comments:

  1. I would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR.IFA. online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR.IFA. I got the doctors Emails:( ifatomilola@gmail.com ) on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs cream which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR.IFA, and i want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email:( ifatomilola@gmail.com ) Or you can call him on this number-:08054570311.Am thankful to the doctor for helping me.




    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR.IFA. online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR.IFA. I got the doctors Emails:( ifatomilola@gmail.com ) on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs cream which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR.IFA, and i want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email:( ifatomilola@gmail.com ) Or you can call him on this number-:08054570311.Am thankful to the doctor for helping me.




    ReplyDelete