Barack Hussein Obama II born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the firstAfrican American to hold the office.
Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete (born October 7, 1950) is a Tanzanian politician who has been the 4th President of Tanzania since December 2005. Previously he was Minister of Foreign Affairs from 1995 to 2005. Kikwete was also the Chairperson of the African Union from 31 January 2008 to 2 February 2009.
- They have always preached of peace
- They empowered Woman
- They Love Entertainment
- They have promoted sports
- They are very calm presidents but when provoked they turn to bad news
- they have innovative views
- They are loved by the people
|President Kikwete loved by kids|
|President Obama gets a salute from a boy|
|President Kikwete with Tanzania Musicians|
|President Obama with Jay Z and Beyonce|