Friday, June 14, 2013

Eye Ball Licking for sexual arousal...!!

 
Funny it is,people are ready to do anything for sexual arousal,apart from cunnilingus is the act of licking a partner's eyeball for sexual arousal.

Getting clear here is that the eye ball licking arousal has been around since the mid-2000s.Alternatively called "oculolinctus" or "worming,Oculolinctus is a fetish whereby people are aroused by licking their partner's eyeballs and or having their eyeballs licked for sexual arousal..

 oculolinctus has gained popularity in Japan where in one classroom of 12-year-olds, a third of students confessed to worming or being wormed. ShanghaiList.com reports that officials discovered that the practice was rampant when students started coming to school with eye patches.

News.com recently wrote,"Elektrika Energias, a 29-year-old environmental science student in the US Virgin Islands, said she found the fetish particularly erotic.

"My boyfriend started licking my eyeballs years ago and I just loved it. I'm not with him anymore, but I still like to ask guys to lick my eyeballs," she told The Huffington Post. "I just love it because it turns me on, like sucking on my toes. It makes me feel all tingly."
"I don't ask just anyone to do it. Guys I like a lot are more likely to not think it's so weird. I've never had anyone turn me down though," she said. "I got some weird offshoot of TB in my eye once. I ended up with corneal ulcers and I spent like a month in the hospital.

"I'm just safer now, I guess ... Live and learn. I mean they don't really make tongue rubbers, but maybe they should," she said.

However, the practice is not without its dangers – it can transmit the bacteria which causes conjunctivitis, Medical Daily reports.

If the person doing the eyeball licking has the herpes virus, that can be passed on as well.

"Nothing good can come of this," San Diego ophthalmologist Dr David Granet told The Huffington Post. "There are ridges on the tongue that can cause a corneal abrasion. And if a person hasn't washed out their mouth, they might put acid from citrus products or spices into the eye."


Two days back i came across a lady that had a eye patch here in Tanzania,my manner of wanting to know what happened to her eye made me investigate ,soon it is i realized her boyfriend tried to imitate the Japanese style of Eye Ball licking on YouTube but unluckily he wasn't expert enough ,so he ended up hurting her partner..

This is totally insane,but sure is something worth to try..!! would you do the eye ball licking to your partner??



0 comments:

Post a Comment