Photography has picked a lot of allies this years,i see different photographers from my country trying to do best portraits..and why lie they are doing good.
I came across a good but also tricky question "what makes a photograph great?" this was kind of a question that the late Kelvin Carter was asked!!
Today i have a list of best documentary movies about photography and photographers,i understand there plenty of them but i managed to pick a few that i have also watched..
- Bang Bang club
- War Photographer (2002).
- National Geographic the photographers (1996)
- William Eggleston in the Real World 
- Annie Leibovitz – Life Through a Lens 
- What Remains: The Life and Work of Sally Mann 
- The Genius of Photography 
- Henri Cartier-Bresson: The Impassioned Eye 
- Contacts, Vol. 3: Conceptual Photography (2001)
- Bill Owen - Suburbia
- Manufactured Landscapes