Sunday, September 30, 2012

WHY I WISH TO BE A KID...PART 1..

I have only lived for two decades till now..hoping and praying to live more decades..but sometimes i really wish i was a kid again..i love kids and i surely loved the moments..i will take my time to explain to
you why i really wish i had a time machine that would take me back to kid atleast for a week.

being a kid i can play football bare feet and without being shy that girls would laugh at me.


i can be John Cena at anytime i want,fighting other kids and becoming famous they would all call me a champ..

i can drive an imaginary fancy car without been caught by a traffic police..can drive the imaginary car at any speed that my lungs will let me...
being dirty is a fashion ,would walk with dirty hands and cloth all the way ,waiting for mama to wash me in the evening...


i can be Rambo ,holding atoy gun and imagining i am Rambo ..shooting every kid that comes across but will refuse if am shot...



0 comments:

Post a Comment