Tuesday, February 5, 2013

EFFECTS AND PLEASURE OF CUNNILINGUS (oral sex)


This week i managed to attend at some HIV seminar which i really got touched on the topic,we had Dr.Jenkins explaining to us about cunnilingus,i got   well educated and definitely i wouldn't keep that for my self,here are some things that you should also learn.

Cunnilingus is an oral sex act performed on a female. It involves the use by a sex partner of the mouth, lips, and tongue to stimulate the female's clitoris, vulva, or vagina. A female may receive cunnilingus as part of foreplay before sexual intercourse, or as intercourse.

Cunnilingus is a great precursor to sexual intercourse. It gets the vagina nice and wet for easy and smooth penetration. Cunnilingus can actually help a man out if he suffers from poor hang-time, lack of stamina and endurance, and/or premature ejaculation, as many men do suffer from these things.

In closing, as a woman, if you like cunnilingus-cool! If not, still cool! It all boils down to personal choice. An act is not objectively bad, dirty, or immoral simply because you don't like the act or because your beliefs surrounding it are not positive.

Many people have come to learn that reciprocity exists in sex, pertaining to oral sex, because if the person wanted to receive oral sex, they also had to give it. Many people have come to performing oral sex simply as a condition for receiving it.

EFFECTS OF CUNNILINGUS
  • We all have to be aware that cunnilingus can cause STD's (sexually transmitted diseases) e.g HIV (at a lower risk) Gonorrhea and syphilis.
  • Unprotected oral sex may cause HPV  Human papillomavirus  (increases the risk of oral cancer)
  • If the vaginal PH acid is high it may cause dry mouth for quite a long period
  • Might cause Cervical cancer or throat cancer.
 There are some basic guidelines to ensure the act is pleasurable for both partners:
  • Shower or bathe prior to sexual activity. It removes the daily dirt, sweat and other "collectibles" that accumulate over the course of the day.
  • Wear underpants and clothing made of natural fiber. It reduces potentially foul-smelling odors that wouldn't naturally be there.
  • Eat a nutrient-rich vegan or raw diet. What you digest comes through the skin, and the vagina is no different.


1 comment:

  1. My name is paul robert am from U.S.A. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. James herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. James herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is okay now and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via: enlargementherbs@yahoo.com or call him or what-apps him through +2349055637784.he also specialize on the following things
    HIP/BUM ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
    PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
    HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir.

    ReplyDelete