Whether based on beliefs or science ,certain foods have been credited with healing powers..,we tend to forget over thousand years the wise Greeks said "may your food be your medicine,and may your medicine be your food".
Most of us tend to forget that the best medicine is what we eat,in a proper way is i say you are what you eat!!today Msongo will take this opportunity to acknowledge you on the best foods that can cure diseases and worst foods that they cause different disease...
Food is the fuel that makes us function,that gives us energy,builds the body and repairs it.Eating is necessity,but it is also a source of pleasure and a part of our social lives.While medical researchers have made definitive recommendations for dietary changes ,relatively few of us put their guidelines into practice-at least, until a serious health problem emerges.
Foods that are unhealthy and Healthy!!
Most of us think the fried foods are quite the sweetest of them all,it might be true but they are among foods that severely affect our body,the french fries,the fried meat and chicken,fried eggs,and the worst part is we use plenty of oil in frying this foods..
- Fried foods highly have cholesterol,imagine the amount of oil that is absorbed in one chips ,Cholesterol can severely cause Cardiovascular problems,it has a tendency of of attacking on the arteries walls which it will probably cause the blood circulation to have a problem,the blood viscosity will have a problem..causing Arteriosclerosis
- Foods with high fat can cause heart problems ,as we already understand too much cholesterol on the arteries wall may cause problems like myocardial blood demand,blood viscosity,,myocardial oxygen consumption which this all can cause heart attack problems.
- coconut Oil
- Fried Foods
- Milk Condensed or powdered
- Liver and Kidney
- Olive Oil
- Dried fruit honey
- Avocado(not to be use with people with circulatory disorders)
- Fish Oil
- Too much protein
- Total fat
- Too much sweet things
- Alcoholic beverages
- Egg Plant
- Water (depends on the case)