Monday, September 9, 2013

PEDAIAH SWANK JOHN (PSJ)

HEIGHT 5'10"|179 CHEST 37"|94 WAIST 32"|81 INSEAM 34"|87 COLLAR 15"|38 SHOES 10.5"|44 HAIR BLACK|SCHWARZ EYES BLACK.


BIOGRAPHY:

Pedaiah (Tanzanian) was born on March 7th, 1990. He achieved Bachelor (Honors) in Software Engineering in 2012. Since childhood, his passion has always been fashion and modeling. He first started modeling after he completed high school and was introduced to one of the best fashion photographers in East Africa, Osse Greca Sinare. Osse Greca Sinare has also been covered in one of our previous article. >> click to follow




"My passion is fashion & modeling since childhood, after I started my university life that’s when I started working with a number of photographers been enjoying every moment since then."



He has worked with several other photographers and models. He has also been featured in newspapers, magazines, calendars, blogs and other media.
 

His primary goal was to become a successful international model and run his own fashion line. The recent launching of his own exclusive custom-fitted clothing designs PSJ COURTURE surely has been a great accomplish.



The mix of tremendous African design prints in a tailored suits and various garments says it all.




"I love simplicity, I'm more into vintage style, I wear what I feel is comfortable depending on the weather and the occasion. As a model am inspired by Liya kibede."


 "In 5 years from now I would like to see my self as a successful international model."









Email: pedaiahswank@gmail.com
phone: +255 786 169 980
Modeling Agency: OGS Model Management
- Available for international booking -

0 comments:

Post a Comment